Total Time: 45 min
* 1 medium red pepper
* 1 medium green pepper
* 1 medium onion
* 1 package(s) (6-ounce) 99% fat-free sliced oven-roasted chicken breast
* 2 teaspoon(s) salad oil
* 3/4 cup(s) diavolo or spaghetti sauce
* 3 ( 6- to 8-inch) pitas
* 4 ounce(s) (1 cup) shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
* 2 tablespoon(s) sliced basil leaves for garnish
1. Thinly slice red pepper, green pepper, and onion. Cut chicken into 1-inch-wide strips.
2. In nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook peppers and onion until vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in diavolo sauce; heat through.
3. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Split each pita horizontally into 2 halves. Place pita halves, split-side up, on cookie sheet. Place cookie sheet in broiler at closest position to source of heat; broil pitas until lightly browned.
4. Spoon sauce on pita halves; top with chicken and mozzarella. Broil until cheese melts. Garnish with sliced basil.