Total Time: 50 min
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 35 min
Oven Temp: 425
* 1 pound(s) fresh pizza dough, at room temperature
* 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
* 2 teaspoon(s) margarine or butter, melted
* 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
* 1 cup(s) blueberries
* 1 cup(s) rapsberries
* Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line 15 1/2″ by 10 1/2″ jelly-roll pan with parchment paper.
2. On lightly floured surface with floured rolling pin, roll dough to a 14″ by 10″ oval. Transfer to prepared pan and reshape. Cover with clean dishtowel and let stand 15 minutes.
3. In cup, mix olive oil and margarine; brush over dough. Sprinkle dough with 2 tablespoons granulated sugar.
4. Bake dough 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with blueberries and raspberries; sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons granulated sugar. Return focaccia to oven; bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until fruit is juicy and dough is browned at edges.
5. Slide focaccia onto wire rack using parchment paper. Loosen bottom of focaccia with spatula and remove parchment paper. Cool slightly to serve warm, or serve at room temperature. To serve, sprinkle focaccia lightly with confectioners’ sugar.