Yields: 4 main-dish servings
Total Time: 40 min
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Oven Temp: 425
* 1 package(s) (10-ounce) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
* 15 ounce(s) ricotta cheese
* 2/3 cup(s) crumbled tomato-basil feta
* 3 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh dill
* 1 package(s) (1-pound) refrigerated pizza dough
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In bowl, stir spinach, ricotta, feta, and dill. Divide pizza dough into 4 equal pieces; on floured board, press each into 8" by 7" oval. Spoon one-fourth of filling on center of each oval; brush edges with water. Fold each over lengthwise to enclose filling; press to seal. Place on cookie sheet; cut slit in each. Bake 25 minutes.