* 400g lamb mince
* 1 garlic clove , crushed
* 1 tsp ground cumin
* 2 tsp ground coriander
* 2 handfuls mint leaves, half chopped
* 2 large tomatoes , deseeded and diced
* 4 small khobez flatbreads or 4 soft flour tortillas (you can buy khobez flatbreads from larger Sainsbury's)
* 4 tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
Preparation time10 mins
Cooking time 12 mins
- Cook the lamb mince for 5-6 mins in a non-stick frying pan over a high heat. When starting to brown, stir in the garlic and spices, then cook for 2-3 mins more until the mince is brown and there is no liquid left in the pan. Stir in the chopped mint, tomatoes and some seasoning.
- Heat the grill to high. Arrange the flatbreads on a baking tray and spread the mince mixture over them. Grill for 2-3 mins. To serve, scatter over the whole mint leaves and drizzle with yogurt.
355 kcalories, protein 25g, carbohydrate 26g, fat 17 g, saturated fat 7g, fibre 2g, sugar 4g, salt 0.86 g
Recipe from Good Food magazine