* 200g salad potatoes , sliced
* 200g brie
* 290g pack ready rolled pizza bases
* 10 pitted black olives
* 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary , or 1 tsp dried
* a good drizzle of olive oil
Serves 2 – 3
Prep 40 – 50 mins
- Cook them in a pan of boiling salted water until tender, 5-7 minutes. Take care not to overcook them or they will start to break up. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to fan 180C/conventional 200C/gas 6 and cut the cheese into thin slices.
- Unroll the pizza dough and its baking parchment on to a baking sheet and scatter over the potato and cheese slices.
- Dot the olives all over the pizza, then sprinkle with the rosemary. Drizzle generously with olive oil, grind sea salt and black pepper over the whole thing and bake for 15 minutes. Serve hot, with a tomato and onion or peppery rocket salad.
Per serving for three
557 kcalories, protein 22g, carbohydrate 64g, fat 25 g, saturated fat 13g, fibre 3g, salt 2.72 g
Recipe from Good Food magazine