* olive oil
* 2 red onions , cut into wedges
* 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
* 2 sprigs thyme , leaves stripped
* 150g Cheshire cheese , sliced & crumbled
* pizza base , ready-made
Prep 20 mins
Ready in 20 mins
- Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large non-stick frying pan and cook the onion for about 10 minutes until softened. Add the balsamic and thyme, turn up the heat and cook until the onion is sticky and caramelised.
- Spread the onion and cheese over the pizza base and cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is bubbling.
629 kcalories, protein 25.9g, carbohydrate 52.5g, fat 36.5 g, saturated fat 17.1g, fibre 3g, salt 1.79 g
Recipe from olive magazine