* 2 large flatbreads or 4 small, white or wholemeal
* olive oil
* 2 courgettes , cut into ribbons using a potato peeler
* 1 garlic clove , crushed
* 1 red chilli , finely sliced, use a larger one for a milder flavour and a bird's-eye if you like things hot
* 1 ball mozzarella , torn into pieces
* a handful mint
Ready in 10 minutes
- Lightly brush the flatbreads with oil and grill for a minute on one side, then turn. Toss the courgette, garlic and chilli with oil and arrange over the breads. Add the mozzarella. Grill until the courgette starts to wilt.
- Season well. Add the mint and a slug more oil if you like.
292 kcalories, protein 11g, carbohydrate 43.4g, fat 9.5 g, saturated fat 1.3g, fibre 5.4g, salt 1.1 g
Recipe from olive magazine