* 2 roughly diced plum tomatoes
* extra-virgin olive oil
* 4 Mediterranean flatbreads (aka Arabic breads)
* 125g mozzarella , sliced
* 125g gorgonzola , cut into chunks
* 8 slices prosciutto , torn in half
* 50g rocket
Prep 22 mins
Cook 8 mins
- Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Mix the tomato with 1 tbsp oil and the garlic. Season. Set aside to marinate. Put the flatbreads on 2 baking sheets and top with both cheeses.
- Bake for 8 minutes until the cheese has melted. Top with the prosciutto, rocket and marinated tomatoes and serve before the rocket wilts too much.
Recipe from olive magazine