* 1 container(s) (10-ounce) refrigerated pizza-crusts dough
* 1 large tomato
* 1 can(s) (15 1/4- to 19-ounce) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 teaspoon(s) olive or salad oil
* 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
* 1 jar(s) (16-ounce) medium-hot taco sauce or salsa
* 2 cup(s) thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
* 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
* 1/4 cup(s) pitted large ripe olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease 15 1/2-inch by 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan.
- With fingers, press pizza-crust dough to fit jelly-roll pan. Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown. (If dough puffs up, gently press it to pan with spoon.)
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop tomato. In small bowl, mix kidney beans with olive or salad oil and chili powder.
- Remove baked pizza crust from pan and place on large cutting board for serving. Spread taco sauce over pizza crust. Arrange sliced iceberg lettuce, kidney-bean mixture, shredded Cheddar cheese, and chopped tomato in diagonal rows across pizza crust to cover, making 2 or 3 rows of each item. Spoon sour cream between several rows; sprinkle sour cream with sliced olives.