* 1 ciabatta bread mix, made up to a dough and left to rise according to pack instructions
* 12 small or 6 large slices salami , choose a piccante or peppery one
* 2 garlic cloves , sliced
* olive oil
* 6 large leaves kale (about 120g), stalks removed, finely shredded and steamed for 4 minutes
* a walnut-sized lump parmesan
Ready in 1 hour
- Heat the oven to as hot as it will go. Roll the dough out as large as you can, layer the salami on one half. Sizzle the garlic in a little oil in a pan then add the kale and toss. Tip onto the salami and grate over lots of parmesan.
- Fold the dough over, pinch the sides together, slide onto a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through and browned.
637 kcalories, protein 31.1g, carbohydrate 89.8g, fat 19.5 g, saturated fat 7.9g, fibre 7.3g, salt 4.06 g
Recipe from olive magazine