* 200g pizza dough mix or ciabatta dough mix
* 1 onion , sliced
* 2 roasted peppers from a jar, sliced
* 1 garlic clove , crushed
* 200g spinach , washed
* ½ tsp ground cinnamon
* ½ tsp ground cumin
* 100g feta cheese , crumbled
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Make up the dough following pack instructions then divide into 4.
- Cook the onion in a little oil until caramelised then add the pepper and garlic. Tip the spinach in the pan and stir until wilted, then mix in the spices and season.
- Roll the dough out into 4 elongated rugby ball shapes and divide the filling between them, leaving a 2cm border. Sprinkle the feta over the top. Fold over the long edges of each pide to make a ridge then twist at the ends. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the dough is crisp and golden.
475 kcalories, protein 22.6g, carbohydrate 66.4g, fat 15 g, saturated fat 7g, fibre 10g, salt 4.69 g
Recipe from olive magazine