* 290g pack of pizza base mix
* olive oil
* 1 garlic clove , thinly sliced
* 250g Charlotte potatoes or other salad potatoes, thinly sliced
* 1 red onion , thinly sliced
* 150g brie , thinly sliced
* 3 sprigs of thyme , leaves stripped
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Make up the pizza base mix following packet instructions. Divide the dough in half and roll out 2 circles, each approx 20cm in diameter. Put each on a baking sheet and brush with a little olive oil.
- Toss the garlic, potatoes and onion with a splash of oil and season, then divide between the pizzas. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Arrange the brie on the pizzas and sprinkle with thyme. Return to the oven for 5 minutes, until the cheese has started to melt.
844 kcalories, protein 32.6g, carbohydrate 106.5g, fat 34.9 g, saturated fat 14.5g, fibre 9.3g, salt 4.41 g
Recipe from olive magazine