* 3 medium to large potatoes , very thinly sliced
* 4 wholemeal tortillas
* 6 tbsp half-fat crème fraîche
* ½ an onion , thinly sliced
* 8 thin slices chorizo from a pack, diced
* 25g mature cheddar , grated
* 3 tomatoes , roughly chopped
* 2 tsp balsamic dressing
* ½ a 50g bag rocket
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, then blanch the potato slices for 2 mins until almost cooked. Drain well, then tip onto kitchen paper to dry.
- Put the tortillas onto baking sheets. Season the crème fraîche, then spread over the tortillas. Top with the potato slices, onion and chorizo, then scatter over the grated cheese.
- Bake for 8 mins until crisp and golden. Meanwhile, mix the tomatoes with the dressing and ½ tsp coarsely ground black pepper, then toss through the rocket. Pile a quarter of the salad in the middle of each tortilla and serve.
USING UP THE CREME FRAICHE
Creamy pea pasta. Soften a bunch of sliced spring onions in a little olive oil for a few mins. Stir in 200g frozen peas, 6 tbsp basil pesto and a splash of water. Bubble for 4 mins. Stir in 6 tbsp crème fraîche, then toss through 400g cooked pasta.
287 kcalories, protein 11g, carbohydrate 37g, fat 12 g, saturated fat 5g, fibre 5g, sugar 5g, salt 1.01 g
Recipe from Good Food magazine