* 3 tbsp tomato pasta sauce
* 4 small Middle Eastern flatbreads
* 125g ball light mozzarella , shredded
* ½ small red or brown onion , cut into half moons
* 30g chorizo , sliced
* 2 tbsp sliced jalapeño peppers , drained
* 2 sprigs thyme , leaves only
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Heat the oven to the highest temperature possible. Spread tomato sauce on each flatbread. Put on a baking tray and sprinkle over the cheese, onions, chorizo and jalapeños, then the thyme and a bit of seasoning.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes until crisp at the edges. Serve with a green salad.
486 kcalories, protein 24.5g, carbohydrate 52g, fat 21.5 g, saturated fat 7.1g, fibre 3.4g, salt 2.03 g
Recipe from olive magazine