* 23cm thin-crust pizza base
* 1 tbsp tomato purée
* 1 garlic clove
* handful pitted black olives
* large handful cherry tomatoes , halved
* 1 tbsp olive oil , for drizzling
* 1 tbsp capers , drained
* 200g can tuna in brine, drained and flaked
* handful of basil leaves
- Heat oven to 230C/fan 210C/gas 8. Spread the pizza base with tomato purée. Scatter over the garlic, olives, tomatoes and half the oil. Bake for 10 mins until the tomatoes start to colour and the base is crisp.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle over the capers, tuna and basil, drizzle with oil, then serve.
Making it veggie
Replace tuna with marinated artichokes or chargrilled peppers or aubergines from a jar or the deli counter.
Making it richer
Use a 190g jar of tuna in olive oil, reserving 1 tbsp of the oil to drizzle over the pizza when you add the fish.
322 kcalories, protein 25g, carbohydrate 38g, fat 9 g, saturated fat 2g, fibre 2g, sugar 1g, salt 2.65 g
Recipe from Good Food magazine