* 175g from a 500g pack ciabatta bread mix, plus a little extra for dusting
* 3 tbsp olive oil
* large handful basil leaf
* 1 avocado , halved and thinly sliced
* splash lemon juice
* 125g ball reduced-fat mozzarella
* 225g mixed tomatoes , sliced and drained on kitchen paper
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Heat oven to its highest setting, about 240C/fan 220C/gas 9. Tip the bread mix into a large bowl, pour over 125ml lukewarm water and 1 tbsp olive oil, then mix well to a sticky dough. Knead for a few mins, using some of the extra dry mix to stop it sticking. Place in an oiled bowl, cover with a tea towel and leave in a warm place for 15 mins.
- While the dough is rising, put the remaining oil in a small blender with most of the basil, then whizz until the leaves are finely chopped.
- Toss the avocado in the lemon juice, then tear the mozzarella into rough pieces. 3 Using a little more of the dry bread mix to help you, roll and stretch the dough out to a rough 25 x 30cm rectangle on a large baking sheet.
- Brush over the basil oil, scatter with the mozzarella and tomato slices, then bake for 10-12 mins until the base is crisp and the cheese melted. To serve, scatter with the avocado slices and remaining basil leaves, then season with freshly ground
Roasted tomato & mozzarela
Double the tomatoes in the recipe, cut in half, then roast at 200C/fan 180C/gas 6 for 10 mins until soft. Soak 250g/9oz couscous according to pack instructions. To assemble, toss the couscous with the tomatoes, torn mozzarella, avocado slices, basil, 4 tbsp olive oil and the zest and juice 2 lemons.
If not everyone is keen on avocado, make the tomato and mozzarella base and serve with an avocado salad on the side.
359 kcalories, protein 14g, carbohydrate 35g, fat 19 g, saturated fat 4g, fibre 4g, sugar 4g, salt 1.13 g
Recipe from Good Food magazine